1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you guys think of the light bar and high output bulbs? I think the YFZRs have 120w stators . Think that will be OK, the low beam switch cuts out the light bar if I start having trouble

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
Those led lights are garbage. Members have tried them in the past. The actually put out less light than the stock bulbs 800 lumens vs 1050 lumens.

By rigid led lights. Otherwise you are just wasting your money.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe that's what I got, I paid $36 for mine, there a lot brighter, I bought one set first and sent them back , like you said they were junk... And dim, I'll see if I can find the same ones I bought

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Do you guys know what brands of lights the Baja riders use? I've seen some strobing lights on several bikes and I would like to buy one. The bike riders in my area go way too fast on the trails and are reckless when they ride and I want to give them some extra notice that I'm coming down the trail to avoid a collision.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I see a lot of ridgid lights in my area. Or auto parts store knockoffs. What kind of 30w light bar is that mounted in your grab bar badass? I'm curious because I don't know if I'll be able to run a handlebar light with a precision shock n vibe setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see a lot of ridgid lights in my area. Or auto parts store knockoffs. What kind of 30w light bar is that mounted in your grab bar badass? I'm curious because I don't know if I'll be able to run a handlebar light with a precision shock n vibe setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forgot the brand, I got them as a set of two for my fishing boat on Amazon . It's mounted on the front lip of the frame, drilled
a hole and bolted it inside the hollow part, should work fine

1 - 20 of 23 Posts