YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one running the laeger long travels's on there yfz or other quad. Not "T" pin or standerd the new arms from leager

·
Registered
625 Posts
um, I talked to Mark on Monday and he didnt say anything about a NEW arm. Pro-Trax or regular is all he said he was making.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I destroyed my left lower a-arm in a head on crash with a warrior, basically.. I decided to go ahead and setup the bike with long travel suspension, or good quality standard travel. Well since money dosent grow on tree's I have been asking around about a-arms, I have contacted, houser, laeger, and a few other note worthy a-arm builders. Susie Laeger told me they were making +2 only, and that they would make replacement uppers. Which seems absolutely backwards. The uppers dont seem to have anyproblem, mine arent even slightly tweaked however the lower buckled like many others have. I responded back to try and give them some insight on the matter and included a photo. Hopefully they will make an entire standard width set.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by QUAD CROSS YFZ450@Sep 12 2003, 03:57 PM
I order my front and rear 9/10 Jesse said they will be done on 9/26 @ my door.
So who's are those in the pic and how much?

QUAD CROSS YFZ450,

Those fenders look good. I've got mine done "Ellis style" but I'm thinking of going all the way. Your's are the first I've seen.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by edgerat@Sep 18 2003, 05:00 AM
So the Laeger arms are 800? Shit that aint bad. I would pay double for Marks egnineering skill.
if youd pay double, then get the T-Pin :lol theyre like 1600 or 1700

1 - 12 of 12 Posts