YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to feel pathetic? Here are four pics of Kory Ellis on the YFZ. This is about 85 feet long! The lookback is on the same jump!pics

·
Registered
165 Posts
That is huge! LOL Under the pic it says kory on the 85' triple, that looks like a tabletop to me!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sh!t, I didn't know Matt posted those. Oh well, they are worth a second look. It is coming, but I am waiting on Lonestar. My head is being ported, JE is making a piston, my seat is done, the graphics are supposed to be done, fenders cut and stickered up, stem and bars on, about five pounds or more of junk stripped off, ITP wheels and tires, GYT-R accessories, and a few other mods done. Trust me, I can't wait to ride this thing. If I am this fast on the Z, I should definitely fit in the pro class on the YFZ.

·
Registered
27 Posts
that is big, but as big as i went :evilgrin i jumped a 110 foot jump at my local mx track, and i dont any higher than kory in that pic, but i do go 20 feet further.

P.S
im not bullshittin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where's the pics? Nice to see riders not casing it over jumps. Too tough.

·
Registered
333 Posts
actually looks like a triple kinda... he just makes it look like a table top... if you look close you can see the little jumps on top of the mound...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was there for those pics...was gonna ride my yfz there, until I saw eichner and ellis railing around the track...just figured I'd watch... that table is huge! I barely clear the double part of that on my yz...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
thats freakin sick!!! when i jump a little 10-15 footer my elbows and back kill! i wonder how kory feels after that landing??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts