YFZ Central banner

301 - 320 of 345 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
I think I will go with the 2009 Rekluse YFZ 450R Part # RMS-4172 $259.00! I need to find out if there is anything else that I need to convert it?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think I will go with the 2009 Rekluse YFZ 450R Part # RMS-4172 $259.00! I need to find out if there is anything else that I need to convert it?

Definitely keep us all posted with what you find, I think there are a few of us in a similar predicament lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
I believe to switch to the older basket you need some of the parts off of an older basket. Either a mostly junk 09 basket or buying a new one for donor parts. I could be mistaken but I believe that's what I was told.

Reactions: kilroy

·
Super Moderator
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
I was just looking at the pricing for the 09 basket.....Did the 09 basket have problems? I might just run the 09 basket with the Rekluse? I bet I wouldn't have any problems with this setup...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Never heard of a single problem with the 09-13 baskets

Reactions: kilroy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where did you end up on this, curious because aren’t the 09/10 setups different than the 11-13 at least they were based on oem part numbers and Hinson baskets. Just curious as I’ve been debating which route to go myself.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Where did you end up on this, curious because aren’t the 09/10 setups different than the 11-13 at least they were based on oem part numbers and Hinson baskets. Just curious as I’ve been debating which route to go myself.

Same here, any info would be appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
I'll have to get some pictures of my black skid on my R. This was an early prototype. It turned out very nice!

·
Super Moderator
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Same here, any info would be appreciated!

I ended up with an 2009-2010 OEM basket and washer. I'll have to get some pics up of the bike with the Rekluse cover!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome back Kilroy! These skid plates look awesome! I’ll take one in black for my ‘19 please and thank you lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you had any one test fit this with the f43 front bumper.
Adjustments.jpg

The nose of of other skids I have tried doesn’t fit with the block off there. Yours looks like it’s got a wider angle and wouldn’t have any problems but was curious if you knew?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
SWINGARM SKID !!!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 345 Posts