YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a race this weekend thought i would run the 450 and see how it will do in stock form untill i can mod it out for mx does anyone know how to wire the kill switch any help would be appriciated thanks shawn

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply i talked to the guys at lonestarr the hooked me up i will let you know if it works

·
Registered
33 Posts
I finally figured out how...

On the prodesign killswitch:

Hook up the long black wire (the one that's supposed to go to the positive coil wire) to the white wire on the CDI box, then ground out the short black wire to the bike.

QuadCrossYFZ450

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Are you positive this will work with no problems cause I want to use a pro design but I was getting ready to order a pingel cause I heard so many different stories about not being able to get the pro design to work without a relay.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
at last i get it to work i can think the fine people at JPMX for the help hear is how i got it to work, find your cdi box there are two bunches of wires comming out of it you want the bottom bunch it has two white wires comming out of it splice into the one without the black stripe ground the other side of your kill switch and wala you got it .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts