YFZ Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a kick start and just want to eliminate the battery and lights and everything else i dont need.

I just want my harness to have what i need to run the motor, fan, and key. If i could i would like to keep the neutral and the other light indicators on the front hood. Anyone have a diagram of how they did theirs?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. but i have my fan rigged to run at all times and i saw stuff about people having problems where their bikes run bad when the fan is on. will i have this problem? if i do what can i do to make it run correctly when the fans on with no battery? i have an '06.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i have looked the entire web over and i could not get a answer. but i will give you the answer i got today

go to the dealer and order this kit its 50 dollars removing the battery is that simple but no one has seemed to figure out that gyrt makes a kit just for this

·
Registered
210 Posts
QUOTE (Sidewinder @ Feb 19 2009, 05:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748504
I've got all my lights and fan on mine still.[/b]
do you have a complete harness that you would like to sell. Im having problems with mine cutting out again and my stator is checkin out fine. also tried different cdis, voltage regulators, and coils.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts