YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can u put a kick starter on a 450? there is a thing where the kick statrer should be im not sure it it will work. does any one have any pics?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
yes u can........ Bob at Magnolia sells the kit...... contact him :rock :red

·
Registered
465 Posts
is your patience growing thin pahrump ;)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by herb@Jan 11 2004, 03:41 PM
is your patience growing thin  pahrump  ;)
Man there have been so many duplicate posts and posts that have been answered over and over in the last couple of days.

The search function is great ever follow one of the links I post? Man they have lots of info in them.

I am not really trying to be a d ickhead here I mean I even do the work and search then post the links for these fellas.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i read this board everyday. my girlfriend actually says im addicted to it. however i rarely post cause most of my questions have already been answered. maybe they just dont know what the search button is for. maybe someone can figure out a way to make it more obvious to use this great function.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by herb@Jan 11 2004, 03:48 PM
i read this board everyday. my girlfriend actually says im addicted to it. however i rarely post cause most of my questions have already been answered. maybe they just dont know what the search button is for. maybe someone can figure out a way to make it more obvious to use this great function.
:stupid :sucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts