YFZ Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else tried ordering Kenda Klaws latly? I ordered a set last week from RMATV, just got a call two days ago saying they are now backorded unitl mid april rather then 2 or 3 weeks. I then tried to switch my order to razrs AND holeshots and they were backordered too, so I kept the Klaws, Anyone else heard about these having a long backordered.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea I emailed RMATV a couple of days ago and they told me the same thingon the Kenda's, backordered till April. Havent checked with any other places though

·
Registered
72 Posts
That is strange, I just got Klaws put on today. I had Woodward specailties get me my rears, and I just got 20 inch Klaw mxf mounted on douglas ultimate 4-1 offset from Golden West Cycle. Try those places. hope this helps.
Mike

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by woodwardspecialties@Feb 28 2004, 07:16 PM
i have 1 set of rear klaws in stock... and 2 sets of fronts...
wat size fronts and how much?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
What size are you looking for? I show Klaws in sizes 22x11x8 6ply(plenty), 22x11x10 6ply(plenty), and 20x11x8 6 ply(1 tire) in my warehouse.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Feb 28 2004, 09:20 PM
What size are you looking for? I show Klaws in sizes 22x11x8 6ply(plenty), 22x11x10 6ply(plenty), and 20x11x8 6 ply(1 tire) in my warehouse.
i need 20x6x10 for MX :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Mar 1 2004, 04:28 PM
;) thats why you run Razr mxs. ;)
bah :| the fronts push and the rears dnt hook up good enough n the loose stuff and theyre not that good on hard packed either

·
Registered
122 Posts
mine werent backordered i got kenda klaws from rockymountainatv.com front tires they came in in like 5 days on ground shipping i would suggest u buy them from there they have cheap prices and i buy many things from there and i am satisfied with everything so far :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by AlaskaYFZ@Mar 1 2004, 07:38 PM
I must have got lucky...... :lol
would want u to hurt urself.... send em to me and let me see if theyre working ok :lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by miniman450@Mar 1 2004, 08:36 PM
mine werent backordered i got kenda klaws from rockymountainatv.com front tires they came in in like 5 days on ground shipping i would suggest u buy them from there they have cheap prices and i buy many things from there and i am satisfied with everything so far :rock
I did order the tires from RMATV, the fronts are not backordered I believe but the back are from RMATV and have been for some time now.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
sorry guys.. i was out sick today...

i have 1 set of rears left for $50 per tire for members
they are 18x10.50-8 kenda klaws

and 2 sets of front for $50 per tire for members.
they are 20x6x10 kenda klaws

i know prices are a bit higher than many large companies advertise, but since i dont sell a lot of tires, i cant buy them in bulk to get the better prices... in some cases i pay approx. the same as some of the tire wholesalers are selling them to the public for. sorry about this.. .but its the best i can do.

·
Registered
362 Posts
i called Rocky Mountain today to order my stuff and they said they are gettin the Klaws in on April 1st and a 15 tooth sprocket in 3 or 4 weeks (march 25 or april 1) oh well i can wait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts