YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't wait to try these puppies out tomorrow :lol they're comin off the ex as soon as it sells and goin on my new yfz 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
ull love em man!!!!! i love mine...... if u wanna slide a lil more... turn em the other way. but if u wann hook, keep em like that..... tell us how u like em

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i'll try em out tomorrow, have heard nothing but good about them so we'll have to see what happens :D

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Man those tires sure have gotten popular! I have seen a lot of racers use those now. Do you guys like those tires better than holeshots, razrs and turf tamers?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ@Jul 25 2003, 07:52 PM
Man those tires sure have gotten popular! I have seen a lot of racers use those now. Do you guys like those tires better than holeshots, razrs and turf tamers?
it depends on the conditions...... for hard packed, i prefer the tamers, but when it comes to loamy conditions, i like them better than the shots and the razrs

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Paul....your 400 actually works? :lol :blah

Come out to Motogrande next weekend. I should be there with the YFZ.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea amazingly it's running, and has been, for 2 weeks straight :lol i dunno what's goin on next weekend, and i'm not planning ahead much, my girl might get jealous 8|

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:O Just got home from the track and wow! did these tires make a difference! :lol The quad is much lower now and handles a lot better. The tires hookup awesome and slide well too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts