YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awesome seller! always has awesome products and great prices! great guy always really easy to do business with!

just bought a fourwerx hood, pep stabilizer and gafler wave rotor, ken recommended the rocket rotor to try it out and i couldnt be happier with it, he was all outa pep stabilzers so he hooked me up with a streamline instead. got all the parts within a few days for an awesome price!

thanks again ken.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered parts almost 2 weeks ago. Got an email with the order info and a link. Clicked the link and is said access denied. Tried emailing them but they do not respond.
Called about 20-30 times and not one answer.
I am very upset with them!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have never had a bad experience with Kenneth! I don't know when you were calling, but it's got to be during bank type hours, minus weekends. Also, I noticed he hasn't been on the forum lately, maybe somethings come up and he's busy. He always corrects everything! I will only order from him now.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
I have never had a bad experience with Kenneth! I don't know when you were calling, but it's got to be during bank type hours, minus weekends. Also, I noticed he hasn't been on the forum lately, maybe somethings come up and he's busy. He always corrects everything! I will only order from him now.

Nothing has came up we're still taking care of orders like normal if their is a problem e-mail/phone us and explain the situation in detail. We'll take care of it as quickly as possible.

270-774-1982
[email protected]

Jen & Ken

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nothing has came up we're still taking care of orders like normal if their is a problem e-mail/phone us and explain the situation in detail. We'll take care of it as quickly as possible.

270-774-1982
[email protected]

Jen & Ken

Every time i call, i get the voice mail. Ive called numerous times aswell. I E-mailed the website on the "contact us" page and no reply.
When i got a e-mail saying my order shipped, i went to the order page and tracking number and it said access denied.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Are you calling from a work number or a block number? I'm sorry for all of this trouble. I want to settle up with you today. Please tell me your order number and the first name on the order and I'll call you into you answer. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts