YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I wanted to post a few maps that I have for the Power Commander V with Timing Adjustment and an Auto Tune. I want this to stay as a thread that is for maps for the PCV only and not about debating or bashing. The collection I am about to share is from 7+ years of tunes and builds. All of these maps have been used for more hours than most people ride regularly. When these maps were created they were fine-tuned from the auto-tune based off of my riding. So everything you see is from my direct AFR readings that were created by my riding style.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Picture 1= Base map I was given before riding with the PCV and autotune (Mods: proflow intake, no lid, and aftermarket exhaust)

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture 3= stock intake, no lid and aftermarket exhaust from auto-tune

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picture 4 = Bigbore Hi Comp on Pump Gas, FCI, and Full exhaust at SEA LEVEL

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picture 5= Bigbore Hi Comp on Pump Gas, FCI, and Full exhaust at 2000-4000ft

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wow! It’s crazy how much auto tune trims fuel. Your maps look like your getting way more riding out of a tank of gas then I am. I wonder if that’s because of the timing changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The timing might help a ton. When I first saw the map I thought it had to be wrong but I have re-run the maps over and over with the same result from 3 different bikes. It only takes about 3 saves to have a good map.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its a full-size O2 but it only just dips into the stream. I'm pretty sure it won't make a difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 yfz 450r map

Hi i am currently running a full system fmf 4.1 exhaust,fci,and a pcv. Does anyone have a good map for for this setup? my airbox has no lid either. hanks in advance.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi i am currently running a full system fmf 4.1 exhaust,fci,and a pcv. Does anyone have a good map for for this setup? my airbox has no lid either. hanks in advance.

You won’t be happy with that particular setup even with a custom tuned dyno map. Your going to have to ditch the PCV for a vortex or buy a 2009-2013 ECU. The PCV is optimized for usage with 2009-2013R. 2014 and newer have emissions control embedded in the OEM ECU which can’t be overridden. Also if you don’t have timing control on your PCV then the map that Nolifesigns posted won’t work either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
2014 YFZ 450R
2013 ECU
Stock piston
PCV without timing
GYTR exhaust/adapter plate/air filter/filter skin
2008 carb intake cam/2014 FI exhaust cam

1 - 20 of 20 Posts