YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I just bought a used 2014 blue white cost me 15k $ (prices are double higher in our country)
everything is still stock oem in the bike
i just tried on idle neutral gear to hit the throttle and the bike shutting off or sometimes chocking, if I try to push on the throttle smoother it will not chocking or shutting off, after a couple of cleaning filters and changed the oil and oil filter I installed my full system GYTR(from previous 2009 yfz450r) and the bike still chock and shut off on idle when I hit fast on the throttle, any idea what it is?

I also order VORTEX ECU and Fuel Custom Intake waiting for the parts to arrive.

why the clutch in 2014 is more tough or it's only in my 2014 ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
its just how the bikes are look up THE BOG and scroll threw the forums thers tuns of info on it and what people did to try to rmady it allot of people cant totally get rid of it and some do buying the vortex fuel controller mine got better as it broke in good luck

·
Registered
535 Posts
Clutch shouldn't be that hard to pull. But as soon as you get your vortex that will eliminate the bog and stalling

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thanks friends
I'm sorry but what is "bog" in yfz450r?
What about the problem that the engine shut off when I use fast throttle
What the remove AIS do ?
"Bog" is simply the word used to describe the problems you are having with the engine shutting off when you quickly press the throttle. As the others have said, when you install your vortex, it will take care of it.

AIS is simply emissions garbage that yamaha puts on from the factory. it can easily be removed and this will help your machine run even better

Here is lilguys thread explaining how to do so:
http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/86-...-off-system-air-injection-system-removal.html

·
Registered
177 Posts
Search bar is your friend in this situation just search 2014 bog and there will be mountains of info to solve your problem vortex and fci were definitely good first steps

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yes, good advice here. The clutch on the '14 R is extremely easy to pull. If your clutch is difficult to pull, you may have a problem. The clutch only uses 3 springs instead of 6 like the previous systems. Good luck, and once you install your Vortex and FCI, you should be good to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.