YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish the guy would've waited a couple of more seconds until I was in the air more. If you look you can see 2nd place way in the back. First lap, around the 3 mile marker. XC guys get air too!

http://trailride-ga.com/PicturePages/Dscf0069.jpg

Fred J.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
here ya go............

heres one of me on a small triple when i had my Z at the MX track in New Iberia, LA

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Dec 4 2003, 08:59 PM
here ya go............

heres one of me on a small triple when i had my Z at the MX track in New Iberia, LA

Thanks man! I didn't know if we were supposed to post pics if we haven't sent in any money. I did try it though and the pic was huge! Any suggestions. I used my pic from the website and it was much bigger than the one you posted. I deleted it and put the link there instead. Hope you get one soon! This thing Rules!

Fred J.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Looks like a great course mate.

Geoff.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by fsewelljr+Dec 5 2003, 07:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fsewelljr @ Dec 5 2003, 07:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Dec 4 2003, 08:59 PM
Thanks man! I didn't know if we were supposed to post pics if we haven't sent in any money. I did try it though and the pic was huge! Any suggestions. I used my pic from the website and it was much bigger than the one you posted. I deleted it and put the link there instead. Hope you get one soon! This thing Rules!

Fred J. [/b][/quote]
Well, you can still post pics, you just can no longer upload them onto the site. I uploaded urs at Imagestation on my account and it shrinks it to 447K....... but yeh, I cant wait to get mine. March 6th :D cant ride til then, so cant get a quad til then :angry :lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Looks good say what all do you have on it for mods?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by rider 4 life@Dec 6 2003, 03:59 PM
Looks good say what all do you have on it for mods?
Thanks Jim! I've noticed yours also! Kinda' how do you say, umm' "BLINGISH" :O .

Here ya go "rider4life", my name should be "broke4life" :lol

Duncan Racing
Graphics
Complete "Fat Boy 4" exhaust
Front bumper
Parking brake blockoff
Billet front hubs on the way
RPM
Steering stem
Dominator Axle
Cyclone Hubs (for sale)
swingarm on the way (standard length)
Custom AXIS
Front dual rate/dual adjust (Stock length)
Rear dual rate/dual adjust
ITP
"Baja" wheels
"XCR" tires
GYT-R
Billet brake pedal
Billet shifter
Blue Number plates
A-arms skids
Full body skid
Nerf bars
Jet Kit
Rear grab bar
Ordered - Frame guards
Rear billet hubs
13 to 1 piston
Yamaha white plastic
Tag T2 bars (CR double hi)
Denton rebuildable stabilizer
Jettrim seat cover
Motion Pro CR Pro twist throttle
PRM .250 Swingarm skid
Spider grips
K&N Filter
Pro-Design billet filter adapter

That's it so far! More on the way. I've just gotta' knock off a couple more liquor stores :lol As soon as I do I'm getting ArsFX a-arms for the front and AXIS long travel shocks! Crown steel braided brake lines and braking wave rotors.

Here's pic without my AXIS on the front. Gotta get camera fixed and take a new one.

Thanks,

Fred J.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by cjpoole1+Dec 6 2003, 05:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cjpoole1 @ Dec 6 2003, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fsewelljr@Dec 6 2003, 06:34 PM
Ordered - Yamaha white plastic
Trying to slow it down alittle???? :lol [/b][/quote]
That's what the tree's are for. Right? :lol :blah Actually, there's nothing wrong with my plastic. I just want to change it up a little.

Fred J.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts