YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonderi what size jet wood be best i got a curtis sparks pipe , airbox lid off, and i live in new york its about 45 degrees here.

currently im runnig a 170 main 2 1/2 turns out

·
Registered
264 Posts
That covers your top end. The pilot which is sunk in next to the main jet is to lean stock. Try a 45 and see how it runs. Depending on the temperature, altitude and humidity. The air screw will vary. Try different locations and see how well it runs. A 1/4 turn sometimes goes along way.

·
Registered
264 Posts
You could probably use a 175 main with the needle on the 5th clip from the top or second from the bottom. Same thing. With no problems. Invest in opening up that intake when you can afford it. I have the noss k&n kit off ebay.It is one piece so their is no room for leaks. It works great the filter is large for excellent flow. I have never been a fan of oiled sponge filters. K&n with outerwear has always done me well and the filter stays very clean. I'm sure if you check back their will be a dozen people, willing to give you thier input. Just keep checking this topic for replys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts