YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not confident in jetting my bike after the cam mod can some won help on what jetts i need to rejett and what brand of jetts i need to use

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Half of this board is about jetting.....have you read through all of these threads on it?

I myself have done the cam-mod, and I bought the www.jdjetting.com jet kit, and it works excellent. Before anyone here can help you, you need to atleast post your elevation, and what mods you have done to the bike motor wise. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Aug 22 2003, 02:40 PM
i dont read the posts and its my site....haha. ill be askin and if you talk back....ohh!! BANNED!  :lol
……………\……………….....\…………………………...../………………../
…………….\……………….....\………………………...../………………../
………………)……|……|…....(_--===/ \===--_)…....|...|……(
………………/…………………………..__-/\-__………………………..\
……………../………………………=.………........=……………………..\
……………./….…………………..(………………....)………………………..\
……………(………/……/……… ||………………..||………\.……\..…….)
…………….\……………………...|..\……………../..|……………………../
………………\….(……(……(……|…\…………../..|…...)……)….)…./
…………………\…\……\……\…..\…\………./.../..…./……/…./…./
……………………\…\……\……\….\…\……./../.…./……./…./…./
………………………\_\…..\……\….\...\…/../…../….../…./__/
……………………………\__\……\__\_)(_/__/….../__/
……………………………………\__\…………...../__/

:sup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have removed the filter lid and taken the pea shooter out!! I did read the post and didnt get the help i needed but thanks for the insight!!! :nono

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
OK seriously.....did you read the multiple other threads on how to get your YFZ? If you don't give elevation.....we could have you jet your bike for 12,000 feet...when you could be at sea level. then your jetting would suck, and we'd look stupid (in your eyes).....so you have to give us info, before we give you answers. I told you what jetting kit I bought, and used. It came with instructions, and I recommend to anyone needing a jet kit to use it.

Did you look here:

Everyone's jetting spec's (click on it)

and looked at similiar situtations to yours and that is a very good starting point.

Did you look here:

Newbie jetting......with link to "How to mess with your FCR carb" (click on it)

I posted the same response. That link I gave gives good info on how to tune your FCR carb, and where the jets are,and what they do......

last but not least try this button: [SEARCH]

So those are very helpful links......if you don't understand what some of the numbers mean, or have a hard time figuring out a specific problem, then post that......the "please jet my bike" threads are wearing very thin. I will be glad to help you out if you give all the info you can to a specific problem. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.