YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know who you are on this site and what kind of riding. I did the Englishtown thing but my age keeps me from pushing really hard. We do lots of riding at Jackson and lots of drags there too. I need to run another YFZ when the weather breaks, sick of beating everything else.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am from south jersey. I have ridden Englishtown a few times. I am going to try Atco, and Blue Diamond in Deleware as soon as the weather breaks.

Joel

·
Registered
231 Posts
i from long island but ride etown all the time!!! any been 2 atco?? how is it wana kno b4 i drive all the way there

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ive never been to etown can anybody tell me how the track setup is? My friend went to atco during the summer and said that etown had more competitive riding.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have some pics at englishtown but can't show them on the site yet. I never rode a MX track until that day. So as a beginner it is a very good track. There is no racing on the practice days but I guess you race a few of your friends as long as you keep your composure and stay to the left. The slow guys stay to the right. I don't feel to good in the air cause I'm afraid of getting hurt. I even screwed up on a section of the track where there are small jumps, doubles I believe, where I was practicing getting the nose down on the landing and approach the next. Well, the second set I went too far and nosed into the face of the next jump. Nothing happened, just got a little shook up. When It opens again, I hope to meet some people for some advice, as long as you don't mind giving it to a 30 year old.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am planning on checking out Atco as soon as it reopens, so if you want some company let me know. I am from Thorofare, NJ (near Woodbury/Deptford).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi guys im from Piscataway, i have been practising a bit during the winter months at Chatsworth but will definitly be checking out E-town and ATco when the weather picks up. Looking at doing some District 6 hare scrambles also if anyones interested in doing any with me? First one is this weekend in Pine Grove PA.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im in Old Bridge, englishtown is 4 miles from my house. I ride Gliddens in Jackson, Georges down exit 69,Manchester blue lake and Raceway once in awhile...Im heading to California on thursday to break in my new TRX450R...Im doing a Tecate to San Felipe run...then 2 days in Glamis. Im 36 years old.And yes I still have my YFZ.Dude, Im always down to go riding and check out new places.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Im from middlesex county, we ride all over locally, there are some good pits and trails within a 15 mile radius, also feel free to check out our website Dirrtdoggs.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts