YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to come on here and brag a little bit, I raced this weekend at LA county raceway in the quadcross and I took first in both moto's ( it's amazing what a little training and $2000.00 in suspesion will do :lol ) the track was really nice, we were worried it was going to be slick and muddy due to the rain but after giving each class two practice sections the track dried out perfectly. I finished both motos with around a 20 second lead on 2nd place, my bike was dialed in perfect, it was only the begginers class but considering my last race race I took 7th overall, I would say I have made a huge improvement in 1 month. here are a couple pic from the race sorrt they are just the proofs I will post the real pics when I get them thanks to bigkidracing for the pics.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
dnt work :(

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally posted by RESCUE YFZ@Feb 23 2004, 11:16 AM
Just had to come on here and brag a little bit, I raced this weekend at LA county raceway in the quadcross and I took first in both moto's ( it's amazing what a little training and $2000.00 in suspesion will do  :lol  ) the track was really nice, we were worried it was going to be slick and muddy due to the rain but after giving each class two practice sections the track dried out perfectly. I finished both motos with around a 20 second lead on 2nd place, my bike was dialed in perfect, it was only the begginers class but considering my last race race I took 7th overall, I would say I have made a huge improvement in 1 month. here are a couple pic from the race sorrt they are just the proofs I will post the real pics when I get them thanks to bigkidracing for the pics.

Still had the '.orig.jpg' on it.

Looking good man!!!

Let me know when you race again, I'd like to watch and support my YFZ brutha!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
lookin good :)

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
thats awsum!!!! got any more???? i love lookin at ridin pics :rock

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Sweet!! Oh and congratuations on the 1-1 :rock I wish I could of made it out this race, but I had some issue come up at home that prevented it. Ohwell there is always next time.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Merriman: You should really try and make it to the next one on the 13th, its a great track much better than glen helen.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey Rescue,

Man am I pissed at you !!!!!!! Last time I emailed you, I asked you to let me know when you were racing so I could watch and cheer you on. Oh well, shiat happens....let me know next time. my broken collar bone ans ribs are healing up and I'm seriously considering dong some racing. Beginner of course !!

Take care bud and congrats on the impressive win !!!!!!!

PH :rock

·
Registered
467 Posts
hey man, I was the kid with the black 400ex parked right next to you with a kid on a crf450 quad and another one on a yfz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts