YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased some used parts the other day. Houser stem with renthal fat bars and anti vibe clamp.
also got some gt thunder re-valved stockers with dual rate springs.
anyways, I went to bolt up the new bars, and on the throttle side, not all the stuff fits on. I got the thumb throttle in place, but the front brake mechanism will not fit on the skinny part of the bar. has anyone else ran into this? what should i do to resolve? I was thinking of putting on a honda thumb throttle but i am not sure if that will help or not.
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
If you're running ODI there are 2 lengths on those. The long are really long especially due to the clamp on design....personally I don't like ODI, especially if you use a thumb throttle since they push your thumb further away...luckily I run a twist, so no ODI for me. If you're running ODI now, maybe try a glue on grip.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just running standard grips. Has anyone ever put a raptor 700 thumb throttle on a yfz? it looks like it does not have the same piece that sticks out of the housing that the yfz does.

·
Registered
453 Posts
A 660 raptors will interchange so will a Hondas which I highly recommend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.