YFZ Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Ishock arms and a pair of F8 Ishock front shocks. The arms are +2's and the setup is standard travel. I bought this setup new about 3 years ago and it has only ever seen the dunes, I don't ride the dirt. The arms and tie rods were powdered last year and are in great condition. All the ball joints move nice and free and have no tears or nicks in the boots. The arms themselves are in great shape and have no real nicks or scratches either, the only mark I noticed was on the upper left if you are looking from the front where the stainless brake line rubbed through the powder some, other than that they are in awesome shape. Included in the sale is all 4 a-arms with ball joints and tie rods, stainless brake lines with clamps and the front shocks. The tie rods use 04/05 tie rod ends, I have them but havent been able to get the ones out of the spindles yet so as of now they aren't included but they usually arent when you buy arms anyways, I do have the 2 that go in the knuckle and I will include them, I will also include the others if I can get them out with no damage. I am asking 650 shipped for everything from Auburn, WA. Any questions feel free to ask, I hope I included enough pics, if not ask and I will get them for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.