YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a 450 this spring but all im hearing on other sites (first time on this site) is that it isnt for bigger riders like me im 6' 230lbs. Everyone is sayin that it is mostly for riders under 200 or so. Is this true? So i guess im tryin to decide on the 450 which i really want or the rappy

What do you think?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Dude, all that advice is from people who probably havent even ridden one before.
I am 6'4" and 280 lbs. Granted, i am not the ideal hight and weight for this quad esspecially doing big jumps but it can be done none the less. as for ergonomics. It does indeed feel like the quad is very small but that disappears as soon as you put taller handle bars and higher clamps on. WHen your ripping around the track or trails the weird feeling of sitting way on top of the bike is gone!

Get the YFZ and be happy you did. you will not be disappointed.
OH and ignore the NAY Sayer.

·
Registered
836 Posts
6' 2" 275 It felt small right out of the box. But after rippin a few hr. on it-I'm totally comfortable. I will be going to a taller clamp or bars. You won't regret buying the YFZ, it is everything DW said it was. Hell, I bought mine and had never even rode one.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by vorra65@Sep 2 2003, 07:00 AM
6' 2" 275 It felt small right out of the box. But after rippin a few hr. on it-I'm totally comfortable. I will be going to a taller clamp or bars. You won't regret buying the YFZ, it is everything DW said it was. Hell, I bought mine and had never even rode one.
Yeah, me too. i just sat on one and had to have it.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
5 ft 90 pounds...... fits me perfect :blah :lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
i am 6' 220 lbs and it works good for me!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
im 5'11 215lbs and i owned a raptor for 2 years. i traded the rappy in on my yfz and WOW this thing is so much more controlable! youll love the yfz450 its the best decision ive made! :yfz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts