YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALBA SELLS THEIR YFZ FOR THE STOCK QUAD PRICE. IS IT WORTH GETTING IT? DO THEIR PRODUCTS GIVE A LOT OF HORSPOWER AND INCREASE IN PERFORMANCE ON THE YFZ? HOW IS THEIR PIPE AND INTAKE MODIFICATIONS? HOW DOES THE WHOLE ALBA KITTED YFZ PERFORM????? HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER DOES THE WHOLE KIT PUT OUT? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. PLUS ALL THE MODS ARE FREE IF YOU BUY A QUAD FROM THEM. :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Jan 5 2004, 03:13 AM
they arn't free. you still pay for them in the end.....they charge you for "dealer prep".....nothing is free. Its a good marketing scheme though.
tell me about it. been there & done that.

andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:evil WAT!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH MORE DO THEY CHARGE YOU?????? :angry BUT IS IT WORTH IT???? IS THE PERFROMANCE GOOD BY ALBA ON THE YFZ???
ABOUT HOW MUCH MORE DO THEY CHARGE??? :what
ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIANCE WITH AN ALBA QUAD???? ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIANCE WITH AN ALBA YFZ????
THANK YOU!!!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Alba Price $6900
+ Setup $1200
+ Tax and Reg (not sure)

You get pipe, jet, air filter and graphics. They claim to tune every bike by dyno. From what I can tell you could save a little, buy the parts and do the mods yourself. You can always take the bike over to Alba and have them throw it on the dyno for you. Not sure what the cost is though. My uncle is taking his Raptor in due to tune problems. He can't seem to get the jetting right no matter what he does...

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
My friend here has an ALBA bike and he says his butthole still hurts.

Neff said...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Well, because of the crappy thin seat my arse is still sore from last weekend too and my bike is stock... :lol Guess what I'm saying is arse damage is not a good indicator and is completly subjective to whom ever it may be attached... :blah

Just mess'n with you.... I hear what your saying. I bought my bike from them and will be returning it next week for the pipe, jetting and filter. We worked out a deal that allowed me to take the bike early and pay later. The sales deptartment will do anything to send people home with a bike.

I'll have a spare Alba graphics kit if anyone is interested. I don't want to advertise for Alba and don't really care for their kit anyway, with or with out the name plastered all over it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
there is a lot of hidden costs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts