YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people say its almost as small as a blaster but i did a spec sheet comparison with the YFZ and banshee and the YFZ is bigger in everything except the length its smaller by .6 inches..... which is like nothing

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Its not really small. It feels small to some people because the seat is narrow and the tank in low and narrow. I actually think it fit me better than anything cause i'm a small guy. 5'2" 140 lbs

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It is smaller than a Raptor. It is kind of small. 6 foot plus guys might feel a little cramped. It is just because it is really low to the grand and narrow. Thta is why it seems small.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
My brother is 6'3 and a friend of ours is 6'3. Both said that when htey got on it at first it felt small, however when they were riding it they said they could not tell it was that small like they can on a blaster. So bigger guys will fit on it too. Yamaha left alot of room on the YFZ to slide around on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As soon as the tires start rolliing that small feeling goes it away It feels perfect. Not to big but not too small. Rogjt on the middle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have a banshee and when i sat on the yfz450 it seemed like it was shorter than a banshee and the seat felt much nice, and it was a lot easier to move around. when i got home and i took the banshee for a spin, it felt like the seat was too high and i felt like i couldn't move around at all....damn yfz :lol
i plan on selling my banshee through ebay and getting a yfz450 later this year

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was looking at one at my local dealer and I think that they look small mostly because of the low seat height. I think it should be really easy to ride, it looks pretty comfortable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts