YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Judging from that question I would say your beyond hope.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by I-LIKE-SPEED-DO-YOU@Dec 17 2003, 02:39 PM
was thinking of taking my yfz450 to school and pick up some hunnies... you think i can pick some up...  :O

Sling Blade raspy voice
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.........
I Reck'n you shouldn't be do'n that (cough) Let'n the little head,think'n fer the Big one.... :lol I hear they Hang out at the tracks...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
wtf...though i did take my girlfriend for a spin on the z after our prom. she had a good time lol. but wtf-taking it to school? come on :wtf

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by I-LIKE-SPEED-DO-YOU@Dec 17 2003, 04:39 PM
was thinking of taking my yfz450 to school and pick up some hunnies... you think i can pick some up...  :O
You have just been nominated for the "Worst First Post" award.

Now why would those sweet young ladies want anything to do with a punk like you when there are handsome, mature, well-mannered men out there (myself included) running killer YFZs. C'mon McFly!

·
Registered
521 Posts
That's the Worst 2nd post, can you go for 3?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by I-LIKE-SPEED-DO-YOU@Dec 17 2003, 05:12 PM
im a god are you :rock
Too Funny :lol ,
G.O.D. = Guy On Drugs... Thank Yooouuuuuuuuu! :rock

·
Registered
217 Posts
there goes bob with the awsome quotes!! :rock

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by I-LIKE-SPEED-DO-YOU@Dec 17 2003, 09:12 PM
im a god are you :rock
dude if you have to have a quad to pick up chicks what the he!! or you god of the virgins wtf. i have heard some crazy stuff & trust me i work in a prison i've heard it all but this takes the cake.

andy

·
Registered
625 Posts
Your either on drugs or need some quickly.

Geoff.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by I-LIKE-SPEED-DO-YOU@Dec 17 2003, 11:32 PM
hmm yall just jelous cuz i thought of a wild idea and you guys never thought of it...
i'm married with 2 kids what do i have to be jealous of? i didn't anything but my self to pick her up

andy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey there big guy. I think there's a reason why no one has though of it yet, because it's a stupid idea! Why don't you just throw it in the back of your truck and drive it to school if you want to show it off. Then when you get out of school go take it to your local riding spot and take some chicks with you. If you are god you shouldn't need your bike to pick up chicks anyway. Some day your ba!!$ will drop and you will figure it out. :stupid

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by 04YFZcoolguy@Dec 18 2003, 08:40 AM
Some day your ba!!$ will drop and you will figure it out. :stupid
:lol :lol LMAO!!!!!! :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts