YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am NOT fan of this never have done this ether BUT going riding tomorrow and due to storage issues I have to leave my bike standing up over night in trailor then to transport to location in morning...
Will my bike be ok?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
If the fuel level is above the vent hose opening. IT WILL SPILL FUEL and possibly take out stickers. For me luckily it only took out the 91 octane required sticker when i first hader on grab bar to wash it. Im not a fan of standing er up for hauling.

I use a trailer and quad in neutral.

Time for a trailer or a bigger one.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Also dont ever try to start it facing the sky.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the fuel level is above the vent hose opening. IT WILL SPILL FUEL and possibly take out stickers. For me luckily it only took out the 91 octane required sticker when i first hader on grab bar to wash it. Im not a fan of standing er up for hauling.

I use a trailer and quad in neutral.

Time for a trailer or a bigger one.

We have a 2019 dodge ram dully 3500 turbo diesel Cummins with a 5" lift kit on airbags with 22" R and 35" W... pulling a 2019 45' attitude toy hauler, doesn't get very much bigger bud, unless it's a custom/special build. We we have to stand up 2 bikes again b.c its presidents weekend and we have a shit ton of toys and people going.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It's really not the end of the world, I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it. These things are built to be inverted, jumped, tilted, slid, all while it's running, parking on the bar for a night or two won't hurt anything. Like gambler pointed out, make sure the fuel level is low enough to not leak out of the gas cap vent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's really not the end of the world, I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it. These things are built to be inverted, jumped, tilted, slid, all while it's running, parking on the bar for a night or two won't hurt anything. Like gambler pointed out, make sure the fuel level is low enough to not leak out of the gas cap vent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks bruh!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
We have a 2019 dodge ram dully 3500 turbo diesel Cummins with a 5" lift kit on airbags with 22" R and 35" W... pulling a 2019 45' attitude toy hauler, doesn't get very much bigger bud, unless it's a custom/special build. We we have to stand up 2 bikes again b.c its presidents weekend and we have a shit ton of toys and people going.
Save the flexing for when you hit the whoops section u gonna need it if u like being on the throttle.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Save the flexing for when you hit the whoops section u gonna need it if u like being on the throttle.

Not flexing at all. I'm letting you know a bigger trailor is not what I need. I asked if it was OK to stand up the bike. Other user assured me it was fine. Thanks though guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts