YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody's having any issues with bogging let me know I just spoke with my son we know how to cure that

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And we had that bogging problem on our 17 and 19 I guess that was an issue with the Yamaha's for a while now It's in the throttle positioning center he said you have to adjust the voltage Going to it I know he had a hard time getting the voltage meter prongs in there when it's hooked up He used like a thin paper clip or like a Spring from an ink pen and got in there somehow and then touched the probes to them Voltage should be. .679 -.681

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Yeah most are aware of the tps adjustment but that alone won’t fix the bog. My 16 had the bog and the tps was set perfect from the factory

·
Registered
34 Posts
And we had that bogging problem on our 17 and 19 I guess that was an issue with the Yamaha's for a while now It's in the throttle positioning center he said you have to adjust the voltage Going to it I know he had a hard time getting the voltage meter prongs in there when it's hooked up He used like a thin paper clip or like a Spring from an ink pen and got in there somehow and then touched the probes to them Voltage should be. .679 -.681

1 - 6 of 6 Posts