YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 se and i am considering to buy a full hmf exhaust. I know i need a tuner, but i has got told the only good one is a vortex and i are not giving 700 for that. I found out you could get the ecu reflashed. Does a reflash work and will it work like a controller/powercommander?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doubtful,get the vortex it will save you in the end. Or contact hmf get their exhaust and controller
Doubtful,get the vortex it will save you in the end. Or contact hmf get their exhaust and controller
I aint buying vortex and i have heard the hmf controller is trash. What about the msd? I mean i dont want more power i just want it to run right and not to lean

·
Registered
358 Posts
I aint buying vortex and i have heard the hmf controller is trash. What about the msd? I mean i dont want more power i just want it to run right and not to lean
Problem is, most people get the reflash, the power commander, MSD blaster etc, just to end up trying to sell it all for a Vortex ECU. And those other options aren't cheap either. You do as you please, the advice given to you is all from people who have been down that road before.

I bought my Vortex when my YFZ was all stock and it made it into the machine it's supposed to be from the factory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts