YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing the duncan full exhaust today with k&n intake system from them.I spoke to eli there and he was really helpful with what jetting to run.I picked up the quad new a week ago and love it.Hi everyone! :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
if you can post some pics of the bike after you install the pipe and tell us how much of a difference the exhaust made. any info helps everyone out, especially when it comes to exhaust systems. there is so many to choose from. thats my problem right now, i just like so many but dont know what to buy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The install of the kit was fairly easy.They reccomend at sea level where I am,180 main 45 pilot,2 turns on the screw.The air box mod,[email protected] filter pro,and full duncan exhaust,jet kit.First let me give duncan a WOW on the exhaust.It is truly beautiful,fitting quality and detail.It's straight flow design and welds is beautiful.I dropped the breakin oil to while I was there.I went out and did some full throttle runs,and the performance difference is :O .I waited on the cam mod so I could see the difference when I do it.What should I expect when I move the cam? Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
glads you liked it. im trying to decide between the duncan or the yosh. so you think it really woke the 450 up huh? lot more power everywhere or just in certain spots? let us know. also any pics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts