YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here went thru Insance ATV for products? Just seeing what most people say before I order from them..Thanks!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yea, the owner Jim sponsors me and he give the best deals around! join the site too, we need more people.

great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I agree with CTyfzrider. I orderd alot of stuff from him and he saved me alot of $$$$$. Join the site, and call Jim. You will not regret it. :sonic

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Feb 19 2004, 09:20 PM
Yea, the owner Jim sponsors me and he give the best deals around! join the site too, we need more people.

great guy to deal with.
sponsors me too and am very pleased w/ him...... he will have the absolute best prices out of pretty much anything...... ive actually decided to only deal w/ him from now on :rock

P.S.- Join the forums. Insane ATV <---- click that

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by wildman77@Feb 19 2004, 10:23 PM
just joined. not a bad site

andy
and prices are 10 times better :rock

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
If you need prices on certain parts you can PM me and i can talk to Jim. He is really busy so i try to help him out as much as i can.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Feb 20 2004, 08:35 AM
If you need prices on certain parts you can PM me and i can talk to Jim. He is really busy so i try to help him out as much as i can.
:stupid me 2...... his business is really starting to pick up which is a good thing, so he wont mind if sumone helps him out :rock

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Just wondering what you guys mean when you say "sponser". One of you doesn't even have a bike yet?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Tampa450@Feb 20 2004, 06:00 PM
Just wondering what you guys mean when you say "sponser". One of you doesn't even have a bike yet?
he will sponsor me when i hav the quad (3 days)..... as of right now, i just tell everyone i can bout his business and tell when he has an awsum monthly deal going like right now on sum SS lines for an awsum price :rock call him at (203) 228-3595 :yfz

·
Registered
834 Posts
Oh...sorry... I thought this was the Ozzy thread :lol :lol :lol :lol

:blah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts