YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a quote from an email from sparksracing
"It has 10 more hp than the stock one. 6-12 hp over the whole range. It sells for $450 and they will be available this week."

can't wait to try it out

·
Registered
625 Posts
HMF claims 8 dont they? I have one of the first few systems that are supposed to ship and they told me that mine was supposed to ship this week. Monday or Tuesday.
Isaac

G

·
0 Posts
i thought HMF said 6.3?? But either way...... thats sum good gains for just a pipe

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got my sparks pipe today and boy are they worth it. I went from a 158 main to a 170. To get the 10hp gain you also have to do the cam mod. When they did there dyno runs it was with the cam mod done. The cam mod is easy to do and also very worth it.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I should get mine at around 10am this morning PST. I may just take the rest of the day off to get it installed.
Isaac :woo

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by iluv2fly@Jul 25 2003, 01:54 AM
I got my sparks pipe today and boy are they worth it.  I went from a 158 main to a 170.  To get the 10hp gain you also have to do the cam mod.  When they did there dyno runs it was with the cam mod done.  The cam mod is easy to do and also very worth it.
That post is worthless without a pic :lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sorry I am not good at putting pictures on the internet. Not real computer smart. I rode my machine all day today and love the pipe. The power increase is incredible, feels better than when I put pipes on my banshee. I love the torque of this thing to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts