YFZ Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get involved in a riding club in central Indiana or get enough people to start one. All my riding buddies have went to harley's over the years. Im not leaving the dirt so I guess i need new friends.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im at the Badlands quite a bit.
thats the only place i ever ride. lost a bunch of awesome riding ground to a hunter who cried i scared his deer off.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm in ft Wayne, do a lot of mx riding

·
Registered
719 Posts
That sucks man. i lost the place i went to almost every weekend because the road you drive in on belonged to someone else and they thought there were going to get sued if someone got hurt out there 65 Acres and 2 mx tracks. It was just an old farmer that we found about from a buddy it sucks there's nowhere to ride anymore. It would be cool to get a few people together at the badlands its alot fun riding with more people.

·
Registered
7 Posts
kokomo rider interested

Im From kokomo indiana, im interested in gettin in a new riders club as well!!! Anyone who wants to start up a new one, im in the making of forming one right niw! any takers, reply to me!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im From kokomo indiana, im interested in gettin in a new riders club as well!!! Anyone who wants to start up a new one, im in the making of forming one right niw! any takers, reply to me!
I'm definitely in.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
kokomo rider interested

Alright, well i need some help gettin some people to join up! we need at least5 to make it legit! wantin to plan a meetup and make our first ride as a group at the badlands as a startoff and we can arrange next rides at that point!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Us indiana boys need to just all meet up and all ride at the same meeting place and see if we can all come up with some riding ideas!!! Anyone interested in a weekend soon of meetin at say the badlands and go from there?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im from southern indiana(bout 30 minutes north of louisville) Me and some of my friends are supposed to go to attica in a couple weeks(assuming i can get my quad fixed) we also go to haspin quite a bit. Anyone else ever go to haspin, its in laurel indiana

·
Registered
80 Posts
Always goto haspin also! It's really good riding over there

·
Registered
508 Posts
I've got quite a few friends over here in Anderson that have sport quads. We are only like 20 min tops to Noblesville. We are currently riding at my buddies house..he's got about 6 acres of trails , jumps, mud...and dirt track riding woods. 1 2014 Honda TRX...1 2014 YFZ450R "me"...my buddies waiting for his 2015 YFZ450 SE to arrive...another one should have his KFX450 soon.

PM me if you want to hook up and go riding...

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts