·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well...she's still stock.

·
Registered
983 Posts
You just make sure you treat her right, you hear!? :)
Man, i just can't stop looking at a YFZ. they are just plain beuatifull.
Sorry, got a little carried away there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First need a nice swingarm skid to protect her...then prolly round christmas go for the HMF red slipon and the k and n kit from alba.....

I have a picture of it all dirty...and a piece of rag hanging from the front bumper to keep the ties from the trailor from scratching that frame, which I will post later....looks sweet cause the rag looks like its drool or snot.

Also, on my first ride I broke my wrist. Took a jump too far and landed against a berm... hand wacked off the bars, but I still love her.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Looks great!!

By the way I have the K&N kit from Alba that is brand new the K&N is still in the plastic I will sell it for $80 bucks. I change my mind after I ordered it and went with a different setup.

I also have the pipe from Alba and jets I need to get rid of I will sell it all cheap!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Sorry...I have like 26 dollars right now. Pay Day is today though and first on my list is the DG skid!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have $24 :lol , the YFZ keeps me broke becuz she really likes go-fast baubles (pipe/jets/cam) and other shiny (billet) goodies and she really likes wearing protection :lol , I mean skids.

Is that a blaster next to your yfz? They make a great, cheap and easy to maintain second bike. My wife loves the blaster. She rode the z250 and 250ex...but liked the pipy nature of the little beast...add in a pipe and jets, and it will smoke other "entry" quads. The only issue I have with it is the crappy front suspension, but do not want to drop another $400 into it for Works shocks...eventually.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea thats my ct 240 blaster, but it will be for sale around next april. Buying my YFZ makes 5 quads....Polaris Trailblazer 250, Blaster, Breeze, Warrior, and FINALLY YFZ!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts