YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone has IMS footpegs on their YFZ yet? Their web site claims they make them, but nobody seems to carry them. My buddy has a set on his 250r, they are pimp. Also like the small alumimun heel guards they make to fit on the back, only one that look good imo. Thanks fellas.
By the way, if you want new plastic, check out LakerCustom. I have a set of carbon fibers on my bike and they look sooooo good! And they actually fit. Looks faster without even moving. :rock

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure on final pricing, check their website (lakercustom.com) or give em a call. I have the prototype set on my bike for testing and fitting. and they are plastic.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i have ims footpegs and i got them on ebay. i love them

·
Registered
210 Posts
i have a set as well and love them!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by tmm403@Feb 10 2004, 01:52 PM
i have ims footpegs and i got them on ebay. i love them
Got any pic's of them mounted on your bike?

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you buy a set of IMS pegs will they bolt up to a set of AC standard nerf bars? Does anyone have any pictures of this setup? Please post.

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just ordered a set pegs and heelguards from IMS. When you order both they give you 20% off your entire order, nice.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by bowtievega@Feb 13 2004, 05:23 AM
I just ordered a set pegs and heelguards from IMS. When you order both they give you 20% off your entire order, nice.
How much was it for the guards and the pegs, with the discount? Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
$310-312 with free shipping.

The heel guards are getting strengthened so they won't be available for two weeks according to the IMS rep.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I just got mine today, they are platforms, not pegs! Just thought you might like to see the difference from stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts