YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to english town racway in new jerasy. thet have alot of land. they have a huge motocross track a drag strip go cart tracks, and there quad track was amazing :O . it was a pretty large track with some crazy jumps, alot of table tops alot of big doubles good whoop section, hi tall loomy bearms. and alot of expensive quads there. but everyone was pretty nice. really nice place, ambulance on the scene.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
BillsBlaster is from NJ :rock :yfz

·
Registered
65 Posts
:sup

yo mark!!! they only have the ambulance there for your brother (lrac sylvin)lol he flipped his z right over. post somthin sayin how he did that, because that was some scary stuff!!!! o yea when are we gunna fo again now that i got my holeshots and those other parts that are on there way.!?

mike

·
Registered
94 Posts
I live right down the street from there. The practice track you ride the quads on is the Normal Motocross track that they hold their moto x Racing events on. They dont let the two wheelers practice on it cause it would give an unfair advantage. Thats why they have the other practice track there for 2 wheelers,well there are actually 2 practice tracks for 2 wheelers and 1 youngster practice track for very young kids.

·
Registered
42 Posts
whe were u there i was there on nov 23rd and nov 16th
i have a walsh 250r with yellow plastic and my freind had a roll 250r with red plastic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i was there a week befor that. no tracks like that on long island. sick track you can really test the limits of the yfz there. mabey i will see you there one time. :yfz

·
Registered
65 Posts
well i didnt do many it was hot!!! mark why dont you shut up. your so damn bitchy work for things. you got all the stuff for your yfz for free inclduing the quad,kankgraphics,nerfs, main from skid.

·
Registered
325 Posts
And trust me, that's the way to do it... :lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Englishtown sounds pretty rad, i've been to drags there before but never to ride. I've been to Chadsworth or however it's spelt before, it was ok, but not great. How much does englishtown cost and do you have to be a meber or anything?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is it open all year round??
I remember racing my bike their around 93, was cheep to enter the 1/4mi.
Anybody else get 1 1/2 feet of snow the other day,,lmao

·
Registered
65 Posts
no you dont have to be a memeber and its on 30 bills to ride for tha day. im not sure for the drag strip but its probly cheap. and english town is freaking nuts that is like a pro track.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I really wanna hook up to ride BUT everytime i watch the weather channel it says SUNNY and 55 DEGREES,Then i look out the window and i got 5 inches of snow,,lmao.
So perhaps in march-april,,hehe
Jeff

·
Registered
201 Posts
i might go there, not sure,

How long from Worcester,Massachusetts?

My quad should be ready,

Well im actually looking for a full race 400ex under 7,000 or a full race 250r for under 7,000,

so i can put a blaster motor in it and it would be my Air cooled class/ National bike( onyl going to 5 nationals)!

What nationals you guys going to?

Lata

Gabriel Racing

·
Registered
514 Posts
Karizz and fsterthnyou, I see you guys live near englishtown, i am right down the road from it also, im sure you guys have ridden at the moon and all the good spots oldbridge has to offer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts