YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one time i didnt wear my glasses when i road my banshee and i hit the side of a burm
and the quad flipped over mid air and i fell off.... I fell off and my head hit a rock.. had a helmet and the banshee did a like roll in mid air and landed i was like so siked and this IS no joke

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Here's one...
I drove 650 miles to Little Sahara Sand Dunes in Utah for this Lesson...
We got there, set up camp, went out to the small dunes to "JUST CHECK IT OUT" on an easy ride just wearing Work Boots,Shorts, T-Shirt and a Helmet, I crash in 5 minutes, what a way to start a Vacation!
What happened, Well its like this. Set up to Roost the face of this small dune and before I know it, I'm Flipping end over end on my Banshee. How and Why? I was on 3'' layer of CRUSTY SAND, when my bike went sideways and the tires dug in Throwing me off. Results, couple of broken ribs and the photo below of my 2nd and 3rd degree burns from the pipes.... :woo
Next time, I'll Use ALL Protective Gear including BOOTS even if it's for a 5 minute ride :nono , The Leg Injury I got would have been avioded... :bawl :re Lucky I wore my Helmet!! I did get back on and rode the rest of the week, I wasn't about to become the Camp Host! :zzz

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by sickmojave@Aug 1 2003, 07:08 AM
DANG dude that looks like it hurt  :O
Yes it did....(Ribs still ache a little) Like my Pappy Always said "Boy, GO BIG or GO HOME" :nono or "Boy, If you Ain't Crashed yet. You Ain't ridding Hard!" :nono .......... :re :lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
how about this, was on my 450 at a race and was in 2nd going for the finish and a lapper landed on me on the finish line, the quad rolled across the line and i looked up and had to run about 20ft luckily the 450 was so fast i had about a 20sec lead on 3rd place so i ran across the finish line and got 3rd place 2nd overall, damn those f-cking lappers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts