YFZ Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the great reviews guys! Alot of people said I should sell Hoosiers Grandes 2, so I have decided to do that. I am not in this to make a big profit, I would like to sell enough to buy a new camcorder and a helmet cam so I can make Hoosiers 3 even better. The price is $15 for the DVD which also includes Hoosiers Grandes 1 on there. Click on the link to go to my page and you can pay through paypal.

Click Here

Thanks

·
Registered
834 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty@Jan 17 2004, 05:13 PM
what movie is this? :uhoh
http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.p...t=ST&f=3&t=2755

Use Search Man! Just kidding. :D It was the post right below this one :lol

It is definately an hour or so of kickass quad action and a whole section of carnage. The only problem is I have to turn down the audio when my kids are in the house 'cause the lyrics are VILE!

Some ppl wanted to avoid the long download, and suggested a DVD version.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HWTRADER, sorry about the lyrics thing, I guess I should have bleeped the some words. In hoosiers 3 I will have alternate soundtracks.

I am not selling very many. I thought for sure i would sell some. It is a very good dvd and the case and everything looks like a proffesional DVD.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the order, it will ship tomorrow. I need to sell alot more guys to get a new camera. The next movie is going to be great.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by shollz@Jan 19 2004, 10:10 PM
thanks for the order, it will ship tomorrow. I need to sell alot more guys to get a new camera. The next movie is going to be great.
How many do you have for sale? I definetly want to buy one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have about fifty made right now, but I can make more. My goal is to sell 100.

I can throw together a short clip of something for download.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by shollz@Jan 20 2004, 10:41 AM
I have about fifty made right now, but I can make more. My goal is to sell 100.

I can throw together a short clip of something for download.
That would be great if you could make a 5-7 mb clip I could watch. I can not dl your 100mb movie!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts