YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
no worries...that thread is where it belongs...locked down....... :zzz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Originally posted by AlaskaYFZ@Jan 18 2004, 12:10 PM
no worries...that thread is where it belongs...locked down....... :zzz
AlaskaYFZ, you have a sweet looking quad, I must say.
jarsong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
DANG MAN!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO REPLY AFTER READING ALL THAT!!!

lol, lets see here...

honda did all this stuff to make the trx lighter and it only has 1 cam, 4 STEEL valves, kick only, 'removable front fenders' and no external oil tank & STILL weighs more than the yfz....i mean yea its great that we have all these companies coming out with race ready quads, but sometimes people just talk crap bc they think they know what they are tlaking about

just like the 400ex/z400 race: you can only do so much to the 400ex to make it compete with the z400 that has the smallest mod....same way with the yfz/trx race.... :zzz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
I love the fact that the patrons of ex riders are so willing to defend a machine that isn't even in the dealerships. In the two weeks that I've had my YFZ and riding it, I wouldn't trade it for anything. You can see in my sig my previous quads.


:yfz :yfz :rock :O :rock :O :blah :blah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Jan 19 2004, 12:17 AM
DANG MAN!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO REPLY AFTER READING ALL THAT!!!

lol, lets see here...

honda did all this stuff to make the trx lighter and it only has 1 cam, 4 STEEL valves, kick only, 'removable front fenders' and no external oil tank & STILL weighs more than the yfz....i mean yea its great that we have all these companies coming out with race ready quads, but sometimes people just talk crap bc they think they know what they are tlaking about

just like the 400ex/z400 race: you can only do so much to the 400ex to make it compete with the z400 that has the smallest mod....same way with the yfz/trx race.... :zzz
they actually way the exact same coming in at 350 dry :lol ........ but neway..... funny post, i replied to it...... im SuzukiRacr07 :lol :yfz :red
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by hondarules@Jan 18 2004, 07:59 PM
yeah too bad tim farr pulled the holeshot and led almost the entire race and got passed the last lap...
Did he win 8| Um no,it dont matter if you win by ur daddies boner or by a football field,winning is winning no matter how you put it. The bottom line is the YFZ and LTZ laid the smack down on the honda :cry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
in the books it doesn't say who did what and when, it says who WON and who LOST. the checkered flag is what matters, not the white or any others.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
ok then...that doesnt mean the 450r is better than the yfz. its like last night i pulled a holeshot with my stock 400ex on everyone and there were 2 yfzs in my class. its the rider that counts so dont count your chickens before they hatch mr big balls :nono

:sucks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by hondarules@Jan 19 2004, 03:59 AM
yeah too bad tim farr pulled the holeshot and led almost the entire race and got passed the last lap...
1st turn...big deal....

just like track, anyone can start off a 3-mile race at 100meter speed, but its the last 2900meters that count..

in sense:

anyone can get a holeshot, its the next 8 laps that count
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by hondarules@Jan 18 2004, 08:22 PM
ok then...that doesnt mean the 450r is better than the yfz. its like last night i pulled a holeshot with my stock 400ex on everyone and there were 2 yfzs in my class. its the rider that counts so dont count your chickens before they hatch mr big balls :nono

:sucks
AHHHHH FARR IS A REALLLLLLLY GOOD RIDER PROBLEY BETTA THEN THE GUY ON THE Z AND YFZ :wtf

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Okay 1, I want to ride in Alasks! 2 That was a really funny thread at exriders, I love to piss them off and I am a member there. That one guy was right , what a bunch of babies. I here that attends makes great adult baby diapers for all the big babies at exriders.
I can't wait to smoke the new 450R, :evil and it sure is ugly!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top