YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT STILL RUNS JUST FINE BUT DOESNT TURN VERY WELL ..... WHEN MY YFZ IS SITTING ON FLAT GROUND AND MY HANDLE BARS ARE STRAIGHT, THE FRONT RIGHT TIRE IS TURNED TO THE RIGHT ABOUT 3-5 INCHES FROM CENTER LINE.

WHEN YOU TURN TO THE RIGHT THE TIRE TURNS FURTHER THEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BUT WHEN YOU TURN TO THE LEFT IT STOPS AT A POINT WHERE IT SHOULD STOP.

ANY IDEAS OR DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT...I OWE YOU LUNCH OR DINNER IF YOU LIVE IN THE HIGH DESERT, CA.

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Check for a bent RH tie rod or check to see that the steerimg stem flag is also straight when the handle bars are straight to make sure that the splines on the stem arn't stripped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (buttmusk @ Feb 8 2009, 03:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=743817
Check for a bent RH tie rod or check to see that the steerimg stem flag is also straight when the handle bars are straight to make sure that the splines on the stem arn't stripped.[/b]

Thank you for the info. If you have a moment could you explain more in detail what to look for and where to look? I am new to all this. If not, the info you gave will give me a strating point.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
yea check tie rod

and uh the caps lock button is located under the tab button on the far left hand side of the keyboard...

·
Registered
3,780 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
oh yea man, they teach you how to read in the third grade!

calm down dude, were just tryin to have a lil fun

get mad a leveldrummer of anybody, not me lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts