YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey title says it. I want to get into xc this season and get away from the mx scene. I have a brand new set of holeshot mxr6 18" rears 19" fronts i'll trade for 20"/21", +2 Houser LT a arms that have never been off road (I can get you some pics. They are pretty much brand new but mounted on my bike) that i want to trade for a set of +.5" houser LT or another LT in similar condition that mine are in or + cash.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There has to be someone that needs some MX stuff this season. Everything is like new!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
QUOTE (2001Shee @ Feb 17 2009, 08:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=747395
There has to be someone that needs some MX stuff this season. Everything is like new![/b]

Ive got Houser LT XC a-arms, Axis shocks front and rear, and Houser rear linkage set up for 180-200LB. But I have no use for MX stuff.

If youre interested buying my stuff PM me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (2001Shee @ Feb 14 2009, 09:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746539
Hey title says it. I want to get into xc this season and get away from the mx scene. I have a brand new set of holeshot mxr6 18" rears 19" fronts i'll trade for 20"/21", +2 Houser LT a arms that have never been off road (I can get you some pics. They are pretty much brand new but mounted on my bike) that i want to trade for a set of +.5" houser LT or another LT in similar condition that mine are in or + cash.[/b]
All right guys everything is gone pending shipping from the man. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts