1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all you good guy's.I'm from Denmark and just got my new YFZ450
I now wnat to buy a few things for this, but dont really know what to buy
We dont have alot off aftermarket parts in Denmark,,so if you would please
suggest what to buy i would be very pleased.
I'm looking for new Exchaust pipe that gives more power and jettings
and things like front bumper , twist throttle

sincerely

Jan Rohde Knudsen

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Sparks is the only way to go for the exhaust (email me if your interseted, i stock them)

as far as twist throttle you could probably install as stock yzf450 twist throttle on it for the best quality, since it is a yami part.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the Yoshimura full exhaust and Im real happy with the results and the sound level.I paid $429 US dollars.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i've tested 15 different exhaust systems so far, and so far the best results have come from powerpro's and TC racing.

the better of the two is the power pro's pipe, broader power, the Tc pipemakes 2 tenths more peak power then the power rpo's but the powerpro's make maor everywhere else.
they both beat everyone elses exhaust by a long shot on a dynojet dyno.

·
Registered
625 Posts
KX,
You know I am not going to let you get away with a statement like that without showing us some graphs. I am not doubting you but I would really like to see the graphs.
Thanx,
Isaac

·
Registered
319 Posts
check out his pipes www.thunder-alley.net I am between him in tc racing, sparks fumbled with this pipe I understand. And the kickstart will hit it if you decide to use it. selector is getting the thunder-alley pipe I believe or already has it i'm not sure. I dont care what the pipes look like I need performance and tractibility. The tc is super super loud also. The thunder-alley pipe is around 105 db

1 - 7 of 7 Posts