YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive looked all over the site would juss like 1 last opinion from everyone! Alls i do is jump and race so i would need a mx pipe will some great torq and nice low mid power. I would like a pipe that it legal close to it or knoing i could make it legal if i neededd to so please keep that in mind.

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION ON A GOOD MX PIPE IT WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

Tc is on the top of my list rite now but is it tru u can put discs on it to bring it down to 99 deciples or something

Thank you everyone!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
tc is an excellent pipe. i have heard the hmf & ta are good also. i have the gytr slipon on mine right now it seems to be alright. just my .02

andy

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
by legal, im assuming youre talking about the new sound restrictions next season? scratch tc off the list if thats teh case. the new limit is 99db, and the tc is making close to 120db.

C

·
0 Posts
s-e-a-r-c-h 8|

I DONT REALLY BELIVE THAT U FILTERED EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE ABOUT PIPES!

C'MON THERE HAS TO BE SOMIN!

NO TAINTED GLORY THIS IS NOT A "POWER TRIP"! :nono

:sucks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Originally posted by Clutch123@Jan 24 2004, 11:43 PM
s-e-a-r-c-h 8|

I DONT REALLY BELIVE THAT U FILTERED EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE ABOUT PIPES!

C'MON THERE HAS TO BE SOMIN!

NO TAINTED GLORY THIS IS NOT A "POWER TRIP"! :nono

:sucks
whoa :wtf

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow guys dont have a big hissy fit on this.
He just wants you poinion. If you knew it was a repeat post then dont look at it.
Oh and to answer your question I would look into the HMF, Thunder Alley, or a Sparks.
I ride MX and I think I'm gonan get the sparks. You know its gonna be a good pipe when it's coming from Sparks, and alot of the pro's this year are using the Sparks.
I'm not really sure about the DB rating on Sparks but if it is too high then get the HMF and get the Quiet Core inset. Then that will work fine.
Hope that help's.
Tony

·
Registered
465 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Jan 24 2004, 10:32 AM
by legal, im assuming youre talking about the new sound restrictions next season? scratch tc off the list if thats teh case. the new limit is 99db, and the tc is making close to 120db.

how many local tracks do you all think are going to enforce this new rule. not many if ya ask me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts