YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, I got it!!!!!!!!! Here it is!! A new body for my r/c truck. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
:sucks

Man I have never seen someone on a forum board that does not evan have the object of topic and has so many damn posts :nono

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by hondarules@Nov 5 2003, 03:02 AM
why dont u save some of that money and buy you that "YFZ" you love so much?
i got the money and want to get it asap....... its my dad and the doctor :re .... tell me how friggin stupid this sounds to you tho...... the doctor will let me go skiing in december (possibly hit a tree at 50MPH) but he wont let me ride until March!!!!!!!!....... i thought about it and i think the doctor has just seen so many people get hurt on them and he doesnt like them and he just doesnt want me to get hurt again :re stupid doctor :re :lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
u know what i think? i think ur liein! 1st off the doctor cant tell you what too do. if you got the money than i would be walkin too whever it was too pick that baby up

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by hondarules@Nov 6 2003, 02:20 AM
u know what i think? i think ur liein! 1st off the doctor cant tell you what too do. if you got the money than i would be walkin too whever it was too pick that baby up
lol...... i wish i was lieing.... and no the doc can not tell me what to do.... but the bad part is the father listens to him :angry ...... and the father CAN tell me wat do being im only 15... ive already thought about getting one of my friends that can drive to go get one w/ me but when my dad found out (trust me, he would) he would make me sell it..... and that would suck anal...... so ima just keep begging.... who knows..... maybe ill get it for a Christmas present :woo

·
Registered
625 Posts
damn you guys can be some serious assholes you know that???? Good lookin body Trey. I am happy for you. Cept you copied an assholes paint job but outside of that it looks good.

·
Registered
256 Posts
cool r/c. Keep up the pressure on dad, and ignore the dumbass haters who give you heat for liking the YFZ.

You think that your r/c body got you excited.....wait till to you throw your leg your own YFZ!

Promise your dad you will take an ATV safety course and will respect the quad. :lol

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by biohazard@Nov 6 2003, 01:07 PM
Promise your dad you will take an ATV safety course and will respect the quad. :lol
cant do that until youre 16-go figure :re . nice truck man-now hurry up and get that motor in. my god its been long enough :lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts