YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i have been a hondafanatic thats all i ever have owned and now i have thei yfz450 and the thing is amazing. seriously yamaha has always had some flaw with whatever quad they came out with but this one has raised the bar and caused honda to sweat and loose sleep at night.

i am really happy with this quad and i cant wait till it has all walsh components on it for MX. i will keep you guys updated with this!

IM NOT A FLYIN TOMATO ANYMORE!!!! IM PROUD TO BE A SMASHING SMURF!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Oct 18 2003, 05:10 PM
congrats!!!!!! ull love it, we all love ours!  :rock
That's gross Steve......I don't "love" my quad. That's what girls are for, or have you not had this conversation with your daddy yet? :wtf

Welcome to YFZcentral....and congrats on the purchase......Just don't "love" your quad like Stevie here does, and you'll be fine. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Your local dealer should have one. They are made by Pro-Grip. The same guys that make the super soft grips. It's used to plug the exhaust when you wash the bike, or transport it....so no water, or chit goes in there, and screws up the motor. ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have any of you takin off the whole electric starter and battery and everything that goes with it and put a kickstart on yet? thats one of the first things im going to do to mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts