YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Dana is awesome too bad he drives a Polaris :mhihi:
In Bomb Shelter and Elisnore he gets whips that are like almost sideways, its absolutely insane!

EDIT: does anyone know what song that is?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 26 2009, 03:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751356
Dana is awesome too bad he drives a Polaris :mhihi:
In Bomb Shelter and Elisnore he gets whips that are like almost sideways, its absolutely insane!

EDIT: does anyone know what song that is?[/b]
"Two Weeks" - All that Remains

I don't blame Polaris for paying him exorbitant amounts of money to whip their bike around like that.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (Sidewinder @ Feb 26 2009, 04:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751359
"Two Weeks" - All that Remains

I don't blame Polaris for paying him exorbitant amounts of money to whip their bike around like that.[/b]
okay cool man

and yea, i dont mind his machine tho. Him and Caleb Moores look pree damn cool if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
By far my favorite clip on H11.

Brandon Smith will be on a Factory CanAm/Motoworks bike this season at the Nationals.

For a while I thought Dana would be racing that thing in the ITP Quadcross, but that's just a wild guess.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
boo polaris, yay yamaha :mhihi:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Haha one of like 3 clips from Huevos 11 I liked...

I heard it was a 4th tapped run and that the second jump was just over 100 ft... Don't quote me though just relaying what i heard...

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
thats a fricken big jump however long it is. 4th tapped at least! I hit my frends 55 foot double and im 4th mid. They may be geared higher then me too tho

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I dunno... at the dunes with my 15/36 gearring and 22" tires I paced off 3rd tapped around 90 feet... I can see 4th tapped getting around 120 on dirt...

·
Registered
231 Posts
i love that track i hope i could come and ride there once :icon_biggrin:
does anyone have info on Jeremy Warnia (he's in that clip also) i know him from European quad races , he's fast as hell

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (brute_yfz#55 @ Feb 27 2009, 03:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751628
i love that track i hope i could come and ride there once :icon_biggrin:
does anyone have info on Jeremy Warnia (he's in that clip also) i know him from European quad races , he's fast as hell[/b]
He got signed to a Factory ride fr Team CanAm/Motoworks/Epic and will be doing the ITP Quadcross and maybe some WORCS rounds.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i think i recall hearing elsinores second jump is 120ft , im thinkin it's at leeeeast 4th tapped, 3rd tapped for me with stock motor with a pipe is like 70ft they're flyinng though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That track looks bad ass...They had some sick whips goin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts