YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of parting out my 2009 yfz 450r. its super clean. runs great. its pretty much stock but well taken care of. I was wondering have any of you guys had good luck parting them out? Its the R in my sig. I can post current photos tonight once i get home. Im thinking if I could pull 3500.00 or so I'd part it.

it no longer has the LT or fox shocks on it.

It has

ASV levers
ccp stablizer
gyt-r front bumper
Pro-Armor rear grab bar
Pro=Armor nerfs
Sls 6 haulers on drag cuts wheels
Mohawks front sand tires on douglas wheels.

the rest is pretty much stock.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Stock quads are better to sell as is...ones with a lot of aftermarket parts tend to part out better then a stocker

·
Registered
864 Posts
how much for the motor and wire harness?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much for the motor and wire harness?
Not even sure. probably $1350 shipped? not even sure what they are worth? I know ebay is way over priced.

·
Registered
864 Posts
how much for the whole bike?

·
Registered
40 Posts
1350 for a motor and harness is a pretty good deal. doesn't sound like it leaves a whole lot of bike left to get to your 3500 tho

·
Registered
637 Posts
Don't do it!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1350 for a motor and harness is a pretty good deal. doesn't sound like it leaves a whole lot of bike left to get to your 3500 tho
It doesnt have to be 3500.00 but the sand tire should bring at least 450.00 then the frame I would think would go for 600.00. that another 1100.00 then all the shocks and a-arms another 450.00, plastics 150.00. seat, nerfs, front and rear bumpers. asv levers, stem, rad,fuel pump with tank,headlights,brakes all the small stuff adds up. the engine plus sand tires, shocks and a-arms should being 1k or so. thats 2400.00, the rear paddles where 460.00 new som for front an rears I would think I could get 450.00

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
864 Posts
where you located picking up the bike isn't a problem

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where you located picking up the bike isn't a problem
You wouldnt want to pickup. its far north in Montana. unless you wanted a long trip.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you part out how much for the nerfs?
I might sell the nerfs anyways. have ran them since riding in the sand they wont clear my paddle tires. where are you located?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Any skid plates

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
556 Posts
What color are your stock rims

·
Registered
130 Posts
How much for nerfs, grab bar and front bumper? All black PC'd stuff it looks like. Im in 75763. thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts