YFZ Central banner

How much?

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Dill 
#1 ·
How much is a TC exhaust for the YFZ? If noone knows, I;ll call tomorrow. Thanks in advance. Trey

#5 ·
ok..... thanks a lot........ thats the pipe im gettin on my YFZ when I get it cuz it looks like the Z is sold........ Trey

#9 ·
I was gonna get the pipe but i imagine its too loud for the new inforced sound limit on gncc circuit, thats alot of money for a pipe i couldnt use :( its 339.00 for the slip on for you cost conservitive guys. I love the pipe but the techs hate the noise :( he said i could runt he discs but they dont do anything but make the system a little longer, i could buy it then shove something in there when it goes to tech. But i think imma try the thunder alley setup.

#14 ·
Dream450,

I think some mag is having a pipe shootout soon. You can wait for those results to see how your YFZ will do "DYNO RACING". OR you can take our (TC PIPE owners) word on how it rips on the track or trail.

If you're looking to race...please consider this pipe(TC) heavily. It puts the power were you need it. I don't think I've heard any of us mention one negitive thing about the TC Racing pipe other than it being load. Trust me, it's LOAD! But it's meant for closed course racing.

If you will be doing mostly trail riding...I say wait for the pipe shootout and see what the dynos say.

www.tcracingengines.com

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.