YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how mcuh should i expect to pay for a yfz out the door price im planning on buying it on januray or february

·
Registered
114 Posts
i am in desert area of southern california and i paid about $7500 OTD approx. but that was the first yfz they got in so no idea what they selling em for now here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn i live in so cal by la and stuff and i was kind of trying to keep it under 7000 but 8000 that sounds a lil steep

·
Registered
114 Posts
you may be able to get one under 7k if you are lucky but no promises, maybe you could buy a used one in the area or even buy one from somewhere else and have it delivered.... theres supposedly a place in nevada that selling em under 7 and they pay delivery.... not sure on name etc. just check around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks i will check around for that place , i thought they would probably lower the price a bit once the 450r comes to keep competitive edge, or at least i hoped maybe if i get an 03 once the 04s come out..............0r 04 b 4 the 05 im not sure wethere its an 04 0r 03 because i dont know when it was realeased

·
Registered
376 Posts
I paid $6199 OTD out of state in Muskogee, OK. You could have it shipped for less than $400.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
$6400 OTD, Shipped from Utah.

C

·
0 Posts
lol no affense u guys but i paid 5999 out the door for a brand new blue one

well i do no somepeople HEHEHEHEHe

·
Registered
181 Posts
I paid $6,750 out the door in Phx, AZ. And that included an extended warranty and a few accesories. I heard you can get them in Tuscon in the $5900-$6200 range due to the lack of sales tax, but I am not sure. :rock :yfz

·
Registered
181 Posts
I paid $6,750 out the door in Phx, AZ. And that included an extended warranty and a few accesories. I heard you can get them in Tuscon in the $5900-$6200 range due to the lack of sales tax, but I am not sure. :rock :yfz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts