YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i did and am in the future....... not at the moment cuz i wrecked and aint got nun quad to MX with...... but I race here in louisiana mostly, but will hit up a few nationals in 05 :rock ....... wont be old enuf in 04 :|

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by PRNSTAR1969@Dec 11 2003, 12:31 AM
ANYONE COMIN UP TO THE BUDDS CREEK NATIONAL NEXT YEAR
I WISH!!!!!!......... do you like that or red bud better? i dnt know which one ima go to

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELL I LIVE LIKE 5 MINUTES FROM BUDDS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO RED BUD BUT CAN TELL U BUUDS IS A NICE TRACK WELL GROOMED GETS A LITTLE ROUGH AND U CAN SEE ALMOST THE WHOLE TRACK FROM JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll be there. It will be my first national... I'm pretty stoked! I'll be down to practice a couple weekends in advance ...so I can learn the track.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WE WILL HAVE TO HOOK UP BEFORE THEN I HAVE A PRACTISE TRACK HERE AT MY HOUSE DO A LITTLE RIDIN. I RACE AT BUDDS EVERY TIME THEY HAVE A QUAD RACE THERE

·
Registered
413 Posts
I race locally here in AZ, gonna be goin to glen helen alot next year for the ITP Quadcross and thge first round of the nats in Feb

·
Registered
124 Posts
ill be in the NE-ATV MX series b 4 stroke as well this coming season

·
Registered
294 Posts
I race District 13 and have ridden at Budds before. I also raced the Outlaw Arena Cross series this past year. I am hoping to get back up to Budds next year. Hope to see you guys there.

Scott

·
Registered
465 Posts
i live about 10 minutes from birch creek in va. they have a national there also. i get to ride there pretty much whenever i want. i also race there when they have one. last years national was snowed out so i looking forward to this years.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I race beginner on occassion in Utah. I have only raced twice and only one was USRA, which is when I decided I need to get shoulder surgery, then I raced again in August, but don't dare go to the big races again yet. I'll probably hit a couple next year.

·
Registered
631 Posts
i raced for 19yrs here in ohio. took a 5 yr break do to a new job. had the wrong days off. got my yfz & ready to get back in in the spring

andy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts