YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[COLOR=blue]How many meters can you fly with the yfz with the stock suspension until bottoming it. I just want to know because i don't want to cause any damages to suspension or a-arms :cry PLease can someone help me out I want to know how high you can jump on a yfz in meters until bottoming out the suspension. :|

Sned in pics of you guys jumping I would greatly[appreciate it[/COLOR]
Than you very much

·
Registered
474 Posts
not sure, but it would probally have a lot to do with weight and what you have the shocks set at.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It depends on the landing! You can hit some pretty good sized jumps if the landing is perfect. If your talking about flat landing it (which I wouldn't recommend), probably 1-2 meters is all you'll get before bottoming if your like me and weigh 200+ lbs. As for me, I wouldn't hesitate to go 10 meters high on stock suspension if the landing looked really good and had nice downslope to it.
:sucks

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by petersonracing@Jan 24 2004, 11:15 AM
It depends on the landing! You can hit some pretty good sized jumps if the landing is perfect. If your talking about flat landing it (which I wouldn't recommend), probably 1-2 meters is all you'll get before bottoming if your like me and weigh 200+ lbs. As for me, I wouldn't hesitate to go 10 meters high on stock suspension if the landing looked really good and had nice downslope to it.
:sucks
you can't say it much better than petersonracing said it. there is a whole lot of factors involved in it.

andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts