YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have TCS and i think they are 18 inches, i know on the r and my ex they would always be 19.25, just curious to see if you all have the same length shocks to see if i would have a hard time selling them

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
i have the 18.25 inch TCS LT shocks also, but i have LSR DC-4 A-arms so i have to run those, if you ordered LT shocks you more than likly got the 19.25 shocks, unless you have roll or DC=4 a-arms, those are some of the arms that take that shock :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have denton aarms and my shocks measure 18 or 18.25 eye to eye...so what you saying is they will fit other roll and dc 4 too right?

I was thinking about selling them to try out axis, i know ill lose money, so i dont know if i really want to go through with it. :what

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey trx400ex, if you are interested in selling I am interested in buying. They are TCS right? Let me know what you think of them, and all the details. Not sure if I want the 18.25 or the 19.25 yet, anyhow let me know.
Thanks alot
Mike W.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah they are TCS, they told me that 19 inch shocks are too long for the yfz. They work pretty good, i have front quad rates and the rear conversion, actually there are pics in the pics section of this site under my mx yfz

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok, I would be interested in just the fronts right now. How do they compare to stock, and anything else you may have used on the 450? oh and if you are selling how much would you want?
Thanks alot
Mike W.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts