YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lookin into gettin a new quad this summer and I want 3 quads. The 3 quads are a Kawasaki KFX400 & and V-Force. I also want a YFZ. I basically ride in the woods, in wide open fields, on around the farm. I want a quad that is fast, and has a bunch of power and acceleration. I'm constently wantin to go fast too. What quad should I get. I plan on doin some GNCC racin next year cuz I'm not 16 yet; so which quad would you prefer?? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
100 Posts
get the yfz i love mine best quad i have ever rode ..i raced moto-x for a while then i rode a yfz and sold my yz as for gettuin a kawi ..f that junk go with yamaha all the way maybe you should go test ride a yfz then the v twin or 400 its like night and day..i kinda hate kawi any way my kx blew up like 9 times in a year ..the motor was sent back to kawi like 5 times and the longest it lasted was 15 min.s after the break in pross. :uhoh :woo :sup :yfz ride a yfz

·
Registered
827 Posts
i hate the fact that i get the greatest feeling everytime i ride it. i hate the fact that the suspension and power are so good on this bike. and there is a crapload of parts available for it and i really hate that.

:lol that was sarcasm in case you couldnt sense it.

love my bike.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I LOVE it and would not even thinking of getting something different.

Until Suzuki comes out with something or Yamaha ups the ante next year...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Seeing as you are ONLY 15 you should forget the pie in the sky dream of having 3 quads unless you have $15 K burning a hole in you pocket.
Or mom and Dad are loaded.
I have 3 and its a ton of work to keep them all in showroom condition.
First you buy them......them maintain them.......helmets and gear.....registration ........gas............hop up parts.......so on and so forth.
Get the picture? :re
They can suck all your money up real quick.
Not to mention a mortgage,2 car payments and sportbikes,groceries,ins and reg on 2 cars and a truck,homeowners ins,school clothes and the ever unobtainable social life.
Get a job.Paperroute,farm hand,errand boy for the neighbors,shovel snow for neighbors and save your hard earned money for one year from today and then buy my YFZ which will be in perfect showroom condition from me for a most excellent price of what the value is when next year gets here.
Get to work kid.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just washed the YFZ again.
Its pretty cold out now too. Plus Im workin up a batch a hotdogs with brown bread & beans.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thinkin about traden it in on the new honda. :re

NOT! :yfz

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by timmyboy450@Jan 30 2004, 01:44 PM
Thinkin about traden it in on the new honda. :re

NOT! :yfz
timmyboy450 can u go to the drag strip in fresno with quads???

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I seriously love mine. The YFZ is the best quad I have ever ridden and owned. After getting rid of teh Warrior for a YFZ I immediatly traded in the Rpator for a second one. These quads are unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I love mine.

I've ridden Modded Banshees, Raptors, KFXs, and EX400's and NOTHING comes close to being comparable. Each one is great by itself for some reasons, but the YFZ is great all around. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
15K try 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be nice to not even be old enough to ride them and have the funds for 3. 1 with acc. is killing me slowly and I don't even race. :angry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the reaplies guys. I know I'm goin to get a YFZ cause everytime I see one, they look so fast. Just when I'm goin to buy it is undecided yet. I can sell our 2001 300 Praire for a truck, or just keep it and trade it in for a YFZ, and buy a truck whit the dough I have earned. But 1 down side to this is that I want another utility quad so when I get stuck in the mud, I have something to pull me out. Thanks again for all the info. :yfz

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally posted by mojave thunder02@Jan 30 2004, 07:45 PM
But 1 down side to this is that I want another utility quad so when I get stuck in the mud, I have something to pull me out. Thanks again for all the info. :yfz
Think about it man,...a YFZ will be <span style=\'color:gray\'>FLYING OVER the mud,..no time to get stuck!!! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all of your replies guys. I know I'm going to get a YFZ but I just don't know when. When I get it I'll let you know. Thanks. :yfz

·
Registered
570 Posts
I hated mine when I first got it. I didn't really like it until I got it piped and jetted properly. It's ok now. ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
YFZ no doubt

·
Registered
122 Posts
Crash u dont know what your talkin about.......use your head before you talk.... it doesnt suck stock

1 - 20 of 31 Posts